Skip to main content

Here we go again



Hi. Here am I again, popping out at random hours. lol.

My heart is still aching. I'm tired going through my emotional roller-coaster. My meds doesn't seem to be working on me anymore. I bet your ass I'm going to be on new combination of meds. See what I mean the trial and error part when it comes to medication? It's tiring. I feel like I can crash anytime sooner. My body can't take it anymore. I wanted to breakdown so bad but I've been numb. I can't feel anything. I know I'm sad but I can't express it, yet. 

I am always there for people and knew too well how to handle them but me. ME. 

I miss being normal. My definition of normal is: not to have this constant nasty thoughts inside my head and sleep when I should sleep. I still can laugh my ass off and make stupid jokes. don't get me wrong. It's just that, when I'm done and being all by myself again, here we go again. It comes back in. Sounds exhausting? trust me it is. You'd still question every single piece of me, how tf can I handle it. That's why you need to learn more on this certain health issue and have more EMPATHY. It's not easy for me. I'm still frustrated with the comments that I got from some shit heads people. Hence, I became who I am today. I roasted them on the spot. Am I sorry? Not at all. I speak for me and the other sufferers. Don't feel entitled just because you have a normal, healthy functioning brain. Still don't believe me? See this MRI below.

Related image

kbye world. I'm going to preach by re-posting some things in other post after this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ways You Can Be That Shining Light for Those Battling Depression

Here's another post that might help everyone (and my beloved ones 😔 I'm forever wishing they knew/understand how debilitating it is for me) ----------------- If you know someone who’s depressed or is showing similar symptoms, the chances are that their mental condition affects yours as well. Whether it is a friend desperately seeking assignment help to deal with academic pressure or a loved one gradually withdrawing from social gatherings, watch out for the signs that call for action. More than 300 million people worldwide suffer from depression . Studies show that caregivers or close ones can play a huge role in bringing some love and light to the depressed ones. This post explains how you can be that shining beacon of hope for those battling this dark disease. Read on to know what you can do to not let the darkness engulf. Recognize  the signs early on – how to detect depression When you have a loved one affected with depression, helping them sta

A Hurdle

Yaknow......... my biggest hurdle in my everyday life is fighting the negative thoughts. It's tiring. I can't lie. I internalize everything very easily. Then, when I did, I found myself beating myself up for what I "did". My counsellor and those who understood me told me that it wasn't my fault. I'm living with a condition. But I just can't help it and continued feeling bad for what I "did". The effect of my first severe relapse still haunts me up until today. Tho, it shaped me to be who I am today, there are still parts of the aftermath I still want to fix because it meant so much to me. And because of that, I don't want to give up fighting for both my mental illness and the one that I treasured so much. The ones who understood me and my situation constantly remind me that it's going to be worth a fight and don't give up on it. The whole of it. I hate the fact that the society always assumes (because they don't understand) th

3 Painful Things You Need to Stop Saying to People With Mental Illness

Over the years, I’ve heard a wide variety of things said about people with mental illness. Often, these statements have been directed at me by family and friends, but just as often they’ve been directed at others, too. So, I wanted to address and examine some of these statements, why they’re harmful and help continue to perpetuate the stigma of mental illness, and how people can better educate themselves to avoid causing further harm. 1. “It’s all in your head.” This is easily one of the most common things I’ve heard. It’s also one of the most clueless and dismissive. I typically hear it from people who simply don’t want to acknowledge the existence of mental illness for one reason or another, whether it be because of their religion or for their own convenience or whatever. But the fact of the matter is that mental illness is not just all in our heads. It’s not something we’ve made up. It’s not a fiction to gain attention and sympathy. It’s not an excuse to justif